There are many reasons why you are looking tired and worn out, the most fun being a weekend spend with friends, partying all night and catching up until the early mornings.
Less fun, but more common are deadlines at work, late-night studying for your exam or, in my case, a newborn.
Now the best thing you can do is obviously get some rest, but in case you have to be somewhere and need to at least look like you slept more than three hours straight, makeup is your best friend.
So if you, like me, need some extra help, here is a You Tube tutorial for you that will take you through the steps I used in less than ten minutes.
- Bobby Brown Corrector in “Light Bisque”
- Catrice All Matt plus foundation in “Light Beige”
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 “Fair” (Review)
- MAC Paint Pot in “Painterly”
- MAC e/s in “Tissue Weight”
- Clinique Chubby Stick for eyes in “Bountiful Beige” (Review)
- Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Khôl liner in “Bare”
- L´Oréal Super Liner Silkissime in “Seductive Black” (for tightlining, not recorded)
- Lancôme Grandiôse mascara in “Black” (Review)
- The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzer in 02
- Max Factor Cream Puff blush in “Seductive Pink” (Review)
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 02 (Review)
- Catrice Dupe mentioned: Review
Of course you can use similar products and adapt the makeup to your personal preference and face shape. There are no rules in makeup after all!
What is your main reason for looking tired at the moment?
And what do you do to look awake even if you are not?