If you are not familiar with the “Favorite Face of …” series, click here for a little introduction. Short story even shorter, it is the makeup that I wore most during that month, featuring the favorite (as in most used) makeup products.
|Favorite Face of December|
While browsing through the world wide web in late November, checking out beauty blogs, just killing time, I stumbled upon a beautiful purple eyeshadow palette and suddenly had that “I need this in my life ASAP”-feeling a lot of you will know.
But before an impulse purchase was made, some higher brain regions stepped in, telling me: You already own those shades!
I guess you can imagine the struggle that were the next five minutes, but I managed to get up and check my collection before clicking “buy”.
And there they were: Beautiful purple and grey shades, soft, easy to blend, tucked away in the corner of my eyeshadow drawer.
Out on my vanity they went, and have been sitting there all month.
|Eye makeup close up|
Here are the products I used:
1. MAC Concealer Palette in “Light” as corrector on my dark circles and as concealer on blemishes
2. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free in “Nude”: great product, review here
3. Maybelline Mattemaker Powder in “Light Beige”: really mattifies, I will have a review up someday
4. MAC Powder Blush in “Fleet Fast”: peachy-coral to counteract the cool tones
5. MAC Paintpot in “Painterly”: great eyeshadow base
6. MAC Eyeshadow “All races” (matte) all over the lid (in the picture on the left)
7. MAC Eyeshadow in “Dames Desire” (frost) in crease and outer corner (in the picture on the right)
8. L´Oréal Super Liner in Intense Black Gloss: my go-to eyeliner, review coming someday
9. L´Oréal False Lash Effect Butterfly Mascara: okay, not great, review here
10. Maybelline “Fit Me” Concealer in 15: on top of the corrector and as highlight, great product
11. Alverde Eyebrow Duo Kit in “Blonde”: works alright, nothing special
12. Maybelline Color Elixier Lip Laquer in “Raspberry Rhapsody”: love it, review here.
What have you been wearing the most last month?
And isn’t this lip color gorgeous?