If you are not familiar with the “Favorite Face of …” series, click here for a little introduction. Short story even shorter, it is the makeup that I wore most during that month, featuring the favorite (as in most used) makeup products.
|Favorite Face of May, wearing the MAC Cream Blush in P.S. I like you on cheeks and lips|
In last months installment I told you that I usually go subtle when I go to work, relying on neutral eyes and natural lips.
Well, let´s just say that last month my love for smokey eyes got the better of me. My colleagues will have to deal with it, I guess.
But without further ado, the makeup.
|Close up of the eyes|
1. Products used on my eyes:
– MAC Paintpot “Painterly” (My favorite eyeshadow base)
– MaxFactor Masterpiece Color Precision Eyeshadow in “Coffee” (Really like it):
Used all over the lid and smudged with my fingers.
– MAC Gel Liner in “Avenue”, a beautiful brown with golden sparkle (Really like it):
Used on the upper waterline, no wing, slightly smudged with a brush
– Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara in 001 “Blackest Black” (Haven´t made up my mind yet)
|Starting left, going clockwise: Revlon 3D Volume Mascara, MAC “Painterly” Paintpot, MaxFactor Masterpiece Eyeshadow in “Coffee”|
2. Products used on my face:
– Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector in “Light” (Review here, I am trying to use it up, but it lasts ages!)
– MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Pallette in “Light” (Review here)
– Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15 (Review here, almost finished)
– Maybelline Mattemaker Powder in 15 “Light Beige” (Review here, smashed to pieces by Little Bean)
– MAC Cream Blush in “P.S. I like you” (So beautiful!)
|L to R: Maybelline Mattemaker in 15 “Light Beige” (the remnants), MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in Light, Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector in Light, Maybelline Fit me Concealer in 15, MAC Cream Blush “P.S. I like you”|
3. Products used on my lips:
This is the one thing changing the most, but it is always a subtle choice:
– MAC Cream Blush in “P.S. I like you” (Very pretty, but a little drying on the lips)
– Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector in 02 “Apricot Shimmer” (Review here, pretty and moisturizing)
– Lipstick Queen Lipstick in “Saint Coral” (Review here, for days off)
|MAC Cream Blush in “P.S. I like you”, Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector in 02 “Apricot Shimmer”, Lipstick Queen LS in “Saint Coral”|
What have you been loving last month?
And are you all eyes or all lips at the moment? Or just all all?