It is the final days of 2015, a time spend on reflecting and looking back, so I figured I´d share my musings with you and show you my favorite products of 2015.
To help you decide what you want to watch, I divided it into two videos: One featuring skin-, hair and body care and one talking all things makeup. That way I was able to keep them short(er) as well, which is always a bonus.
Today we are covering skin- hair and body care, makeup will be up on the 3rd of January.
So without further ado, here is the first video. I hope you enjoy!
Skin-, hair and body care
- Clinique take the day off cleansing balm (Review here)
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser (Review here)
- Sunday Riley Good Genes (Review here)
- La Roche Posay Serozinc (Review here)
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Complex II (Review here)
- REN Glycolactic Face Radiance Renewal Face Mask (Review here)
- The Body Shop Body Butter “Shea Butter”
- OGX Hair Care
- MIO Firming Body Brush (Buy here)
What have you been loving for your skin in 2015? I am always looking for new stuff to try…