If you are not familiar with the “Inspired by…” series, click here for an explanation.
But short story even shorter, each month I choose a seasonal ad and try to recreate the models look with colors I already own.
Dressing up and awkward posing included!
For the last summer ad 2016 I wanted a really bronzey, warm look. Hard to achieve when you look like Caspar the friendly ghost in real life, but we only grow through challenge, am I right?
Tom Ford Soleil Color Summer 2016 is what I chose: Bronzed, dewy skin, warm colors… Perfection.
And yes, I am aware that the other promo picture includes a male model as well, looking pretty gorgeous and nude, but I just couldn’t get Mr. Loca to pose with me.
Don’t forget to watch in HD and on You Tube for the ultimate viewing pleasure!
Products I used
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in “Fair” (Review)
- Clinique Chubby Stick for Eyes in “Fuller Fudge”
- L´Oréal Infallible eyeshadow in “Sahara Treasure”
- MAC eyeshadow in “Flip” (Frost, LE)
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color mascara in “Black” (Review)
- L´Oréal Silkissime eyeliner in “Seductive Black”
- bareMinerals Prime Time antioxidant foundation primer
- Sephora MicroSmooth Baked face compact in “Light” (Review)
- MaxFactor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in “Soft Cardinal”
- Bobby Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in “Beige” (LE)
- The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzer in 02
- MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in “Tranquility”
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in “Oversized Orange”
Are you all into bronze colors this summer?
Any looks you would like to see from the fall launches?