You know, it sometimes takes some time to actually convince myself to face the camera completely without makeup, but as my appearance improves during the course of the video, I relax.
Now doing it the other way round, starting with a full face of makeup and turning myself into a concealer-less, scrubbed face person with oil all over was strange, to say the least.
But you asked for it and here it is: My evening skincare routine.
- The Body Shop Chamomile Waterproof eye and lip makeup remover (Review here)
- The Body Shop Chamomile Silky Cleansing Oil (Review here)
- Organic Surge Extra Care Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser (Review here)
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold (Review here)
- Caudalie Beauty Elixier
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Skin Recovery Complex II (Review here)
- Resultime Five Expertise Eye Cream
- Antipodes Divine face oil (Review here)
Products mentioned, but not used (this time)
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Sip Cleanser (Review here)
- Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Pads (Review here)
- Sunday Riley Good Genes (Review here)
Is your routine more complex or more streamlined?
Any products you have tried yourself?
(Visited 241 times, 1 visits today)