I know, I know.
I have told you many times that my collection is overflowing, that I really need to cut back on buying new stuff and that I own more skincare than any sane person probably should.
But in my defense: I really needed to restock on some things, and I DO have another Empties video just around the corner, so…
Oh well, I just did a little haul-ing. Please click below if you want to see what I got.
- The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops in “Lightening”
- Catrice All Matt plus foundation in “Light Beige
- Bobby Brown Corrector in “Light Bisque”
- Clinique Chubby Stick Set (Travel exclusive)
- Sunday Riley “Good Genes” treatment (Review here)
- Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Pads (Review here)
- ahuhu organic hair care amino intense repair shampoo *
- Olaplex No°3 Hair Perfector
- Real Techniques “Core Collection” Brush Set
Have you tried any of the products I mentioned yet?
Anything you want reviewed immediately?
If you want to read more about skincare, please check out the „Skincare Reviews“ category in the side bar.
If you want to read more about makeup, please check out the „Makeup Reviews“ category in the side bar.
This post may contain affiliate links and PR samples (marked with an *). All opinions are honest and my own.
(Visited 145 times, 1 visits today)