Every three months I gather what I have been purchasing, shake my head in disbelief on the amount of brown eyeshadows and red lipsticks I have accumulated and start taking pictures.
Because the one reason behind every purchase is reviewing the things I bought here on Linda, Libra, Loca.
At least that is what I tell my husband.
|Don’t you just love it when the postman rings?|
This time I thought I´d change things up a little and show you the parcels I received, one being a must-buy from Cult Beauty, one being giveaway prizes I won and one being part of a makeup swap I did with Dawn from Brilliant Orchid.
|Isn’t the packaging too cute?|
Other than that it contained:
– a Belle Madame Girl Love Beautyblender
– a ParaDo Lasting Eyebrow Pen
– a set of three Dolly Wink Lashes in “1 Dolly Sweet”
– a MBR Eyeliner Pencil in “Metallic” (Cheetah print, yay!)
– one Etude House Moonlight in Spoon Blending Sleep Cream (a spoon full of a night time eye treatment)
For a self-proclaimed skincare addict getting my hands on Korean products is beyond exciting!
|Cant wait to try making these Banana Donuts!|
When I opened Dawns parcel, I immediately knew I was going to love it, no matter what makeup she would have included. She send me sweets!
– Audrey Hepburn Blueberry Candies
– Sweetstacks Guam Banana Donut Mix
|My very first Chanel nail polish!|
Apart from that she included nail polishes from Wet n Wild (“Through the grapevine”), Milani (“Club Lights”), four OPI minis and a Chanel one (“Cinema”).
We had agreed on drugstore and samples, so Chanel was definitely unexpected.
Now I am pretty loyal to Essie and don’t wear nail polish too often (work reasons), but there is no woman out there who wouldn’t be over the moon when gifted a Chanel polish, am I right?
A Lancome Définicils High Definition Mascara sample completed the makeup stuff. I love Lancome mascaras and haven’t tried this one yet, so again: Great choice!
|Will I really try the Snail Repair Anti-Wrinkle Cream? I´ll keep you posted!|
Kindly enough she added some skincare:
– An original chapstick
– A soothing lip balm by Magic (isn’t the packaging the cutest?)
– A Coconut Organic soap in the shape of a teddy bear
– Some Royal Jelly Skin Oil capsules
– Etude House Oh My Goodness! Dry Shampoo
– A sample of Chamos Snail Repair Anti-Wrinkle Cream
I have read tons about the benefits of snail slime but would never, ever have spend money on it. Now I am stuck with a sample, and disgust and curiosity keep fighting in my head.
Should I try it?
Let me know in the comments!
And while I am debating this, let´s move on to the last and most obvious purchase.
If you have been a reader for quite some time, you know I am addicted to skincare and I religiously read the skincare blog by Caroline Hirons.
Ladys (and gentleman? I don’t think so) meet the Cult Beauty box designed by Caroline Hirons!
|Cult Beauty Box designed by Caroline Hirons|
Inside is skincare greatness (or at least I hope so) in form of:
– Alpha-H Liquid Gold: Love it, read my review here
– Oskia Micro Exfoliating Balm
– MV Organic Skincare 9 Oil Cleansing Tonic
– Tata Harper Replenishing Nutrient Complex
– Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask
– Bio-Essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask
– Aurelia Cell Repair Night Oil
– David Kirsch Vitamin Mineral Powder Superjuice
Pretty much my skincare wish list Pinterest board all in one box. How could I have resisted?
As much as I am tempted to rip everything open and lock myself into the bathroom for two days straight, I will patiently finish what I am using now and then try and test everything thoroughly before providing you with my thoughts.
Bare with me, it is hard for me too!