Again I have been collecting my empty skincare containers and the few bits of makeup that are actually not going to be used anymore and threw all in for a video.
Go get yourself a cup of tea, as it is a long one, but you will be rewarded with mini-reviews and a whole lot of dirty packaging.
Now if that doesn’t tempt you…
- Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Cleanser (Review here)
- AlphaH Balancing Cleanser (Review here)
- Ole Henriksen truth serum collagen booster (Review here)
- Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Pads (Review here)
- The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops of Youth Youth Enhancing Concentrate (Review here)
- Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel (Review here)
- Organic Surge moisture boost shampoo (Review here)
- L´Oréal Ever Rich Elixir
- Beauty Blender
- Avenue 22 Makeup Sponge (Review here)
- Essie “A crewed interest”
- Nuxe Rêve de Miel lip balm
- p2 Ultra Fresh Hand Lotion
- Wild Ferns new zealand manuka honey Conditioning Hand Cream (Review here)
- The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector
- LUSH New Charity Pot
What have you been finishing lately?
And have you tried any of the ones I mentioned yourself?
If you want to read more about skincare, please check out the „Skincare Reviews“ category in the side bar.
If you want to read more about makeup, please check out the „Makeup Reviews“ category in the side bar.
This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are honest and my own.
(Visited 97 times, 1 visits today)