Another month, another empties video. This time it is a little bit of everything: Makeup and skincare as well as hair and body care. Oh, and a perfume!
Not that I am going through all these products in one month, mind you, but I am making an effort to finish my stuff before using new one. And as I felt like I needed to stop rambling for ten minutes plus about my trash, I made different piles to film different videos in the time coming.
Yes, I sat there organizing my trash. And planning to use this trash in the upcoming months. This is either art or very disturbing. I will leave it to you to judge.
- Maybelline Mattemaker Mattifying powder (Review here)
- MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in “Undercurrent”
- Beautenizer Fiberwig mascara (Review here)
- Givenchy “Angue ou démon – le secret”
- The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil (Review here)
- Clarins Doux Exfoliant (Review here)
- Oskia Renaissance 360 Anti-ageing & brightening supreme cream (Review here)
- Alpha H Essential Hydration Cream (Review here)
- Etude House Dry Shampoo
- M. Asam bath&body body soufflé “Macaron”
Anything you have finished recently?
And did you try any of the things mentioned, maybe with different results?
This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are honest and my own.