Each season has a makeup trend that interests me and is challenging at the same time. And instead of staying inside my comfort zone, I try my hardest to make it work.
For me and for different occasions.
The summer challenge I faced was bright orange lips, and after a lot of not so presentable looks I finally came up with three I actually enjoyed wearing.
Here they are, just in case you should need some inspiration!
To be completely honest: I haven’t worn the last one a lot, but I wanted to include something for my color loving friends out there. And the 80s are going to be back, no matter how hard I try to ignore that.
- Revlon Photoready Primer, Shadow + Sparkle 505 Impressionist (Review)
- MAC Pearlglide Intense Liner Black Line
- Manhattan Supreme Lash Volume Colorist Mascara in Black (*)(Review)
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Sizzle
- MAC Sheertone Blush Garb
- MAC Eyeshadow Creole Beauty
- MAC Eyeshadow Flip
- MAC Eyeshadow Manila Paper
- L´Oréal Superliner Extra Black Gloss (Review)
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Maximum Volume Mascara (Review)
- L´Oréal Lipgloss Skinny Tangerine
- MAC Paint pot Painterly
- MAC Eyeshadow Moonflower
- Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palette Indigo
How do you combine orange lips?
And which look is your favorite?