Each season has a makeup trend that interests me and is challenging at the same time. And instead of staying inside my comfort zone, I try my hardest to make it work.
For me and for different occasions.
The summer challenge I faced was bright orange lips, and after a lot of not so presentable looks I finally came up with three I actually enjoyed wearing.
Here they are, just in case you should need some inspiration!
To be completely honest: I haven’t worn the last one a lot, but I wanted to include something for my color loving friends out there. And the 80s are going to be back, no matter how hard I try to ignore that.
- Revlon Photoready Primer, Shadow + Sparkle 505 Impressionist (Review)
- MAC Pearlglide Intense Liner Black Line
- Manhattan Supreme Lash Volume Colorist Mascara in Black (*)(Review)
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Sizzle
- MAC Sheertone Blush Garb
- MAC Eyeshadow Creole Beauty
- MAC Eyeshadow Flip
- MAC Eyeshadow Manila Paper
- L´Oréal Superliner Extra Black Gloss (Review)
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Maximum Volume Mascara (Review)
- L´Oréal Lipgloss Skinny Tangerine
- MAC Paint pot Painterly
- MAC Eyeshadow Moonflower
- Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palette Indigo
How do you combine orange lips?
And which look is your favorite?
This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are honest and my own. The items marked with an (*) are PR samples.
(Visited 84 times, 1 visits today)